If you have a tree in your yard or at your business that needs to be removed, you’re probably aware of how big a pain it can be to go through that process. It’s expensive and a dangerous task to complete, but you need to remove the tree either for safety or cosmetic reasons.
That’s why Premier Tree Solutions is proud to be the first company in Georgia to have access to the latest piece of innovative, tree-removing equipment. Called JAWS for short, this equipment is a Palfinger PK40002 Knuckle Boom Crane with a Mecanil SG280 Grapple Saw from Palfleet. All of that technical jargon means that this piece of equipment is beneficial for both property owners and the workers taking away the tree.
Keep reading below to learn more about this equipment Premier Tree Solutions is proud to use!
The Benefits of JAWS Tree Removal
There are countless reasons why this equipment is the best of the best when it comes to safety and efficiency with tree-removal. Here are the top benefits:
- We won’t have to climb any trees or use complicated rope systems. All we need is this piece of equipment to get the job done. That means it’s safer for us, you, and your property.
- The setup and breakdown of the equipment take very little time. That means you will barely know that we’re there.
- This equipment also significantly reduces the cleanup process of tree removal. That means less time of us being in your space.
- It saves money on both your cost and our cost since the equipment is so easy to use and gets the job done quickly.
- It’s better for the environment, as it makes the tree removal process much easier and kinder to the ground we remove the tree from.
If you are interested in using the JAWS removal equipment, Premier Tree Solutions would be happy to assess your tree and yard to see if the equipment can reach. We must assess every job for its capability, but the good news is that this assessment is free of charge to you.
Give the experts at Premier Tree Solutions a call at 404.252.6448 or click here to contact us to schedule your assessment.